The word Scientology, conceived by L. Ron Hubbard, comes from the Latin scio which means “know” or “distinguish,” and from the Greek word logos which means “reason itself” or “inward thought.” Thus it means the study of wisdom or knowledge. It means knowing how to know. Scientology, however, is defined as the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, universes and other life.
- SCIENTOLOGY BELIEFS
- HOW MUCH DO SCIENTOLOGISTS DONATE THE CHURCH AND WHAT IS DONE WITH THE MONEY?
- WHAT IS THE EXPANSION RATE OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY?
- DOES SCIENTOLOGY BELIEVE IN GOD?
- WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?
- L. RON HUBBARD - FOUNDER OF DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCIENTOLOGY AND DIANETICS?
- SCIENTOLOGY'S BASIC OBJECTION TO PSYCHIATRY
- WHO IS DAVID MISCAVIGE? / WHO IS THE ECCLESIASTICAL LEADER OF SCIENTOLOGY?
- WHAT IS THE ATTITUDE TO THE USE OF DRUGS DURING CHILD-BIRTH?
- WHAT IS ‘SILENT BIRTH’?
- HOW DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK?
- WHAT DOES THE WORD SCIENTOLOGY MEAN?
- WHY IS SCIENTOLOGY A RELIGION?
- GROUP PROCESSING
- ASSISTS PROCESSING
- WHAT IS THE TOTAL OF SCIENTOLOGY CHURCHES/CENTRES IN AUSTRALIA AND WORLDWIDE?
- WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS?